Dear Newcastle Olympic FC players and family members,
Yesterday, all clubs in Northern NSW received good news that we can begin training “in line with the recently amended NSW Government Public Health Order” from next Wednesday, 27 May, 2020.
There are still various strict conditions and guidelines that we will need to meet “in accordance with Return to Training – Level 1 Guidelines and ensuring that the council facilities the club uses are open”, before training begins.
These guidelines and conditions that all clubs will need to review and understand as quickly as practical so players can get back on the park in safe conditions include:
1. Types of activities that can occur at training.
2. How to conduct training safely
3. Liaison with the City of Newcastle on what their expectations are for usage of their Ovals.
4. Risk assessment reports for venues.
5. Inform and educate coaches, parents and players of their responsibility at training
6. Be involved with webinars
We will keep you informed of a definite training date start, as we work through the conditions above, with official training expected to begin from the week after next, starting from Monday 1st June.